| Ahh, Winter. The bright crisp mornings, the quieter lanes and less crowded trails.
The rain. The mud. The grit and salt on the roads.
Little wonder many of us choose to put our 'best' bikes into hibernation for a few months (and some of us may follow suit and pack away our riding gear until the mercury sits solidly back in the high teens).
But if 'Winter miles = Summer smiles' is the way you roll and you don't have the luxury of a 'training' bike, a spot of preventative maintenance now will help make sure your chosen ride is well set for the unfavourable days ahead.
Our Winter Checkup service includes:
- Tyres and braking surfaces cleaned and checked for wear.
- Brake shoes/pads checked and replaced if necessary*
- Check cables and replace as needed*
- Headset checked & re-greased
- Drivetrain degreased and checked for wear, chain deep-cleaned & re-lubed
- Bolts checked for corrosion and re-torqued
- 10% discount and free fitting on any new tyres, mudguards or other components purchased from us at the time of service.
*The cost of replacement parts is not included.
And as with all our bike servicing, if you're within the Surrey Hills corridor, bordered by the M25, A3 and A23 (roughly a 10 mile radius of Dorking). We'll come and collect the bike from your home or office, service it at our workshop and drop it back to you at a convenient time.
Get it Booked!