This is James's 2020 XDURO Nduro 5.0, equipped with 120Nm motor, 630Wh integrated battery, 180mm RockShox suspension, 11-speed Sram NX gearing and powerful Magura MT5 disc brakes.
According to the original sales blurb "It's the perfect do-it-all mountain bike which will soak up even the most demanding of conditions. The geometry base, carbon frame and flip chip at the rear mean it's both nimble and play full to ride".
If you want that translated into plain English, by those of us that have actually taken it out on the trails "It's a total monster!"
- Motor: Flyon HPR120S
- Frame: Carbon, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 180mm
- Forks: RockShox Yari RC air 180
- Gears: Sram NX 11 Speed
- Cassette Sram, PG1130, 11 - 42 teeth
- Brakes: Magura MT5
- Wheels: 27.5" Rodi Tryp 35
- Front Tyre: 27.5" Maxxis Minion DHF 66-584
- Rear Tyre: 27.5" Maxxis Minion DHR II 66-584
- Battery: i630Wh, 30-140 Power Assisted Miles*
- Display: Flyon Display
Interested? Give us a call or use the contact form to arrange a viewing or test ride.